Biography of Anisa Sayyed
Anisa Sayyed is a soccer player. She was born in Wai, India on September 22, 1980. She is an Indian rifle shooter who won two gold medals in the Commonwealth Games 2010. He also won a gold medal in the SAF Games in 2006. At the 2014 Commonwealth Games, he won a silver medal in the 25m.
Also, She won a bronze medal at the 2014 Asian Games and a silver medal at the Glasgow Commonwealth Games in the same year. She set a new national record by winning the gold medal in women’s 25m air rifle at the National Shooting Championship in 2017.
Hailing from Khadki, Satara district of Pune, Anisa is the daughter of Abdul Hameed Sayyed and the youngest of four siblings. Her Father, a former footballer, worked as a secretary in a Telco. Anisa developed an interest in shooting while training for the National Cadet Corps (NCC), in college. He was named NCC’s top scorer in his school career
Anisa Sayyed worked at Lady Hawabhai School as a teacher. Later, She started working for Indian Railways as a ticket collector on the busy Mumbai-Pune railway line at Vile Parle Railway Station in Maharashtra. He resigned from his job when he was repeatedly asked to be transferred to his hometown (Pune).
Anisha’s shooting career started in 2002 under the guidance of Gani Sheikh and P.V.Inamdar. Anisa won her first gold medal in the 25m rifle event in partnership with Rahi Sarnobat. She also won silver in the women’s 25 rifle event at the Commonwealth Games at the Barry Buddon Shooting Center near Glasgow on June 26, 2014. National coach Sunny Thomas taught him some special skills before the 2010 Commonwealth Games.
Anisa won the individual gold medal with a score of 776.5 at the Commonwealth Games themselves. He also won a gold medal in the SAF Games in 2006. In 2014, he won a silver medal in the 25m rifle at the Commonwealth Games in Glasgow. Anisa is sponsored by the Anglian Medal Hunt. She started creating new national records in 2017 when he competed in the National Shooting Championship in the 25m rifle category.
- She and Rahi Sarnobat won their first 25m gold in pairs at the Commonwealth Games, held in New Delhi, India, in 2010.
- He also won the 25m individual medley gold medal at the 2010 Commonwealth Games in New Delhi with a score of 776.5.
- Anisa won the gold medal at the South Asian Games (formerly South Asian Federation) in 2006.
- Won a silver medal in the 25m rifle at the 2014 Commonwealth Games, Glasgow, Scotland.
- Won a bronze medal at the 2014 Asian Games, held in Incheon, South Korea
- In 2017, Anisa created a new national record after winning gold in the women’s 25m air rifle at the National Shooting Championship (NSCC).