Who is Shweta Tiwari
Shweta Tiwari is an Indian film and actress. She is known for her roles as Prerna Bajaj in Star Plus’ Kasautii Zindagi Kay and Bindiya Thakur in &TV’s Begusarai. She is the winner of the 4th season of the reality show Bigg Boss. She appeared in Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Season 6 as a member in 2013. The actor has worked in popular shows like Parvarish and is working on Begusarai, where he is doing “Bindiya.” Tiwari is married to actor Raja Chaudhary. Shweta Tiwari is the winner of Bigg Boss 4 with 10 million prize.
Shweta Tiwari described the loss of a relationship with Raja’s alcoholism and brutality. Tiwari complained that he was flogged once a day. He used to go to the schedule for his film and was arrested. They gave birth to a girl named Palak. Shweta Tiwari started her career at the age of 19, and since then she has been progressing in her career. Tiwari started her acting career with Kahani Kissi Roz in 2001, which was followed by Kasauti Zindagi ke, which she was a part of for 7 consecutive years till the end of the show.
Carrer of Shweta Tiwari
Since his childhood, the actor had a great desire to pursue a career in the entertainment industry. Shweta was hired by a travel agency when she was 12 years old and was paid 500 rupees per month for her work at that time. Tiwari started acting in soap operas shortly after graduating from college. He made his television debut in the movie Kaleerein which was broadcast on Doordarshan in 1999. He is the main character. After appearing in Kaleerein, Tiwari offered a role in another television series, Ane Wala Pal, aired on the now defunct DD-Metro channel. Finally, she gained much recognition after portraying the lead role of Prerna in the TV series “Kasauti Zindagi Kay”, which was aired for eight consecutive years between 2001 and 2008.
In 2010, she competed as a contestant on the reality show Bigg Boss season 4, where she was crowned the winner of the show and the first woman to do so in the history of the competition. Tiwari portrayed the character of Sweety Ahluwalia in the 2013 TV series Parvarrish-Khattee Kuchh Meethi, in which she starred. In 2015, she appeared as Bindiya Rani in the TV serial Begusarai which aired on TV & TV channel. After appearing in Nach Baliye Season 2 and Jhalak Dikhlaza Season 6 in 2006 and 2015, respectively, she has participated in many other comedy shows. She danced with her ex-husband Raza Chaudhary in Nach Baliye.
Along with her work in television programs and reality shows, she has also acted in many films and television shows. It was in Madhoshi in 2004 that he made his debut. He participated in the Indian reality show “Comedy Circus Ka Naya Daur” the following year, and was later crowned the winner of the show. During her career, she has appeared in several reality TV series including ‘Jalwa Four 2 Ka 1,’ ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa – Season 6,’ and others. Shweta Tiwari joined the eleventh season of the popular reality show, ‘Khatron Ke Khiladi’, in 2021.
Facts about Shweta Tiwari
- She revealed that as a person she makes friends but prefers to be alone and is optimistic by nature and likes to live life as it comes.
- She expressed his deep appreciation for his mother’s love and devotion to his family and recalled events from his childhood where he always felt supported by his mother, such as when he needed a book. bright for school work and it’s holiday and all shops. closed, his mother had gone to get a cigarette paper to solve the problem.
- Tiwari shared the downside of being a celebrity that he experienced when he couldn’t take his kids to the park and enjoy his life like everyone else. She doesn’t always want to be a special parent at her children’s school, which she happens to be, and when she is called to give a gift, her daughter is not happy and attentive. he received, he takes to other children. In August 2019, she filed a police complaint against her ex-husband Kohli for threatening her and her daughter who later clarified through an Instagram post that her stepfather had spoken to her but had not harmed her.
- She revealed that after she performed in Kasautii Zindagii Kay and became famous, she was often insulted by fans. He recalled an embarrassing and shocking experience when he was in Raipur for an event and was surrounded and mobbed by fans, his clothes scattered all over the place. ’cause everyone tried to hide their modesty.
- Tiwari has said that even though she has been through a lot in her life, her daughter has always been her support group and their bond gets stronger when they fight together.
- In January 2022, a case was filed against Shweta for offending people’s religious sentiments for her “God takes my bra size” speech at an event in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh.
Shweta Tiwari net worth
Shweta Tiwari has a net worth of $11.5 million (USD) as of 2023. Shweta Tiwari’s main income is through singing, acting and endorsements of various genres. Shweta Tiwari’s annual income is not yet known, but her salary is expected to increase. We are keeping track of Shweta Tiwari’s salary, so check back soon.