The title of the champion who won the Munich World Cup, in front of the archers of the world, was never seen before. In fact Anjali was the first person in the world for three months in 2002 by the world organization, she became the first person in the world in 10m air gun in 2002.
Anjali Ramakant Vedpathak was born into a Marathi Brahmin family on December 5, 1969 in Mumbai, Maharastra. He was inspired by the famous sportsman Carl Lewis. He started shooting it during his time as a student at NCC. He is a student of Judo Karate in the mountains. He joined Kirti College in Mumbai because of his interest in NCC. He joined the Maharashtra Riffle Association (MRA) as part of his program.
At the age of 21, he started shooting and competing in the 1988 National Championship in 7 Days to Hold the Gun. He won silver medal for Maharashtra.
Anjali Bhagwat started her NCC shooting career at Kirti College, Mumbai. As a cadet, her first name was Anjali Veda Pathak. She got a cadetship as a student and got a place in the Maharashtra Rifle Association after which She never looked back.
There is a sudden burst in Anjali’s shooting field, as soon as she suddenly studies in Kirti’s college. C.C. Inter-college shooting competition The inter-college shooting competition is because the cadets of the participating schools fall ill. As Anjali’s green belt Judo Karate and mountain biking student, she was asked to go to college. At first, Anjali refused to join, but she had to join.
She missed one goal and was not on the counter base. When She left, Bibi Ram, head of the Maharashtra Rifles Association, saw him and encouraged him to try again. In fact, in one state, women are required.
Desperate to move elsewhere, Anjali started participating in the film and joined the new team. In ten days he learned a lot and won the national silver medal and decided to stop Anjali and did not leave the shoot. This is the birthplace of Indian star, Anjali Ved Pathak.
Anjali Bhagwat’s Carrer
Anjali Bhagwat is always playful. He was inspired by the famous sportsman Carl Lewis. She joined the National Cadet Corps (NCC) while in school. It has been shown in various sports through their programs. She started playing judo-karate and tried her hand at mountain climbing.
She started shooting at the age of twenty-one. She joined the Maharashtra Rifle Association and in just seven days he won his first medal! She won the silver medal in the 1988 national championship.
From the beginning of her career, Anjali found good guidance from her mentor Sanjay Chakravarthy. Through rigorous training and dedicated practice, Anjali developed her technique and strengthened her foundation. From there, it is invincible. In fact, his national medal tally of 55 gold, 35 silver and 16 bronze still stands. Also, he won 31 golds, 23 silvers and 7 bronzes in international competitions and set 13 new records!
2002 and when…
Anjali became the second Indian woman to reach the final of the Olympics in 2000. She represented the country in three Olympic Games. In 2002, She became the champion of champions and the first in the world in the 10m rifle. Anjali is the only Indian to win the ISSF Champion of Champions award.
She also won a silver medal at the Munich World Cup in 2002 and a gold medal at the Milan World Cup in 2003. His outstanding performance at the Commonwealth Games needs no introduction! He has a huge collection of 12 gold and 4 silver.
In 2003, she became the first Indian woman shooter to win a gold medal and a silver medal respectively in the 3P and Air Rifle events. She achieved this historic feat at the Afro-Asian Games.
When Anjali started playing, the chances were slim. Without proper planning and equipment, most athletes will not be able to reach their full potential. Today, Anjali is doing her part by being an active member of various sports organizations.
Achievements By Anjali Bhagwat
- By the end, Anjali had won 55 gold, 35 silver and 16 bronze medals in international competitions.
- Anjali Vedapata-Bhagavata received praise from Arjuna which is the highest honor in the Kreda region in 2000 years of India. In addition, Rajiv Gandhi Khiljeet Awards were given in the same year.
- “Hiisa Sports Women of the Year”, “Hisa Shooter of the Year”, “Maharashtra Gaurav Puraskar”, “Shri Shiv Chhatrapati Awardee”, “Times Group Maharashtra Shan” has given many winners. Millions of records also have their names.
- In 1999, he decided on 3 Suvarna and 1 silver medal at the Commonwealth Games, held in Auckland, India’s ranking for India in the World Cup. In 2000, he was one of the first in the Sydney Olympics.
- The first line of the world is determined by the leader. In 2002, he won the competition of the champions of the champions in the Olympics which is more important than the Olympics.
- In his life, this is the highest since the death of the champions of the competition. The Angels use German anti-Finwerkbau for their air rifles, which they like at 10 yards, and use this Walther .22 at 50 yards.
- Arjuna Award, Dronacharya Awards are also selected by the selection committee. In 2016, both Maaji Kardhar Viren Rasquinha of the Indian Hockey Federation drew a tie-up with Star Sports Vahinavroon Allempus.